Handmade gifts are fun to make and give. It’s a thoughtful way to show you care, and they can be inexpensive. This DIY Sugar scrub covers all these bases! Blend oils together to make something unique. Give a spa experience to a friend or loved one, or make one for yourself to enjoy some well-deserved relaxation.
Please note that these links are affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase, I will earn a small commission. These commissions help me provide high-quality, free content to you. I appreciate your support!
- Small mason jars – I used 4oz Ball Regular Mouth Quilted Crystal Jelly Jars
- Labels – let your personality shine through with a handmade label! Or if your handwriting is as bad as mine, I have a Brother P-touch Label Maker
- Sugar – regular white sugar is perfect!
- Skin-Safe Oil – I use Fractionated Coconut Oil, but I’ve used olive oil in a pinch, and I know some people use almond or jojoba.
- High quality essential oils – most of my oils are from doTERRA, the rose essential oil is Hera Nature Rose Antioxidant Bulgarian Essential Oil
- Get your clean jar or container.
- Add enough sugar for the jar to be mostly full, but with some room at the top.
- Select your essential oils (the video below shows lavender and wild orange, and rose)
- Place drops of essential oil into the sugar – I did about 10 for the size jar featured in the video.
- Shake the sugar and essential oil to mix together.
- Add fractionated coconut oil (or other liquid, skin-safe oil) until the jar is full around the sugar.
- Voila! Label your essential oil sugar scrub and gift or use for yourself!
Share your favorite scrub scent combinations on Facebook or Instagram and tag me (@EnergyHealingwithCaitlyn) so I can see!
Here is a video to walk you through just how easy this DIY Sugar Scrub is!
Love and light,